Friday, November 11, 2011

the sneak factor


According to Andy, having all this candy around is "increasing the sneak factor in our house fourfold...all four of us are sneaking to get it." It's true. Everyone around here knows the top shelf is now home to quite the stash of candy. Some of us just reach up there while little ones aren't looking and others of us get stools and climb shelves while big people aren't looking. I put Jack to work and he really enjoyed sorting the candy and stuffing his birthday pinata with some of it. I enjoyed throwing away a 10 lb bag of it. We now have a very small stash of the best candy located at an undisclosed location for when big people want to sneak or when big people think the little people around here need a treat! Mom, I saved the Almond Joys for your visit!

2 comments:

laura said...

when you said "threw away a ten lb bag" did you really mean to say "mailed Laura a 10 lb bag"?

ha - just kidding! just talked to my kiddos on skype and they informed me that the recent package from Grandma had candy corn and they were waiting til I got home to open the bag. come on airplane, let's go!!!

miss you (and if I come visit will you clue me in to the secret candy stash location?)

Mammanett said...

You are a good daughter!!