Wednesday, November 23, 2011

We have a Love Cup Explosion on our hands



We had a wonderful visit with my parents this past weekend. WONDERFUL. I am marveling more and more at God's perfect design for the family. Children need parents. And they also need grandparents. They need the delight of two adults who aren't worn down for the daily grind of raising children. They need to feel special in a way that only grandparents can offer. Every time we spend time with either set of grandparents, my children come home full to the brim with love. After my parents left I told Emma Grace that I thought her "love cup was full" from spending time with Mamma Nette. Her reply, "yes, it exploded!" Way to go Mamma Nette and Pappa Dan exploding your grandchildren's love cup. We are so grateful!

1 comment:

Mammanett said...

Could not have been more fun!! Our cup of love overflows as well!!
Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas Huffman Family!