Friday, December 2, 2011

Too Cool for School?


Not this little guy. He LOVES school. His best friend at school is a little girl named Elena. They've been in the same class for 2 years now. And his precious teacher, Mrs. Pike is as loving and warm as Jackie boy is, so it's a great match! As much as he loves time with his mom, I am pretty sure this guy would go to school everyday of the week if I let him! He's so social, like his Daddy and I think he comes alive being around other kids. I'm so grateful that our preschool has been such a wonderful fit for both our kids.

2 comments:

Marianne B Dean said...

That photo is AWESOME!!! What a handsome little dude! Sarah will be one lucky girl if this betroth-ment thingy works out!

Mammanett said...

Looking good Jackiee-boya! We love you!! MammaNette and PappaDan and aunt Katie