As I said earlier, Emma Grace has been working on an art collection all summer. She's taped and glued and cut and painted and glittered and stickered her way through the summer, and this was the final product...AN ART SHOW! Put on by the artist and the art gallery manager, Jackie Boya.
They covered three bedrooms and a bathroom (including inside the tub and sink) with her artwork and Andy and I got to take a tour!
 |
| big pregnant lady at the art show |
It was really neat to see all the pieces she's created, some I hadn't seen before, because she works on them while alone in her quiet time in the afternoons. I've been begging her to give me a few pieces to frame and she's adamantly refused. I've even offered to buy them, multiple times, but she didn't budge. I guess some things don't have a price. But she surprised me at the art show and let both Andy and I pick out a few to take home. We were excited and paid what we thought was a fair price to both the artist and her manager! I love the sass she has in this picture, as well as how you can see into their very different rooms!
 |
| GREAT JOB GUYS!!! |
1 comment:
Lovely artist & gallery manager. The Louvre of Orlando!
Post a Comment