Thursday, August 16, 2012

What we've been up to...a bit of chaos

 After a long stay (5 days) in the hospital, it was finally time to come home.  I actually wasn't ready, though Andy was more than ready for the both of us.  I think it's the combination of enoying our new babe, the quiet, the massages, the smoothies every afternoon, and all the alone time I got with Andy...I just wasn't quite ready to enter the real world.  One of the blessings of having a long hospital stay was the extended time I got with Andy.  I never get that much time to talk and watch movies and delight in our new little guy.  Judah is doing great and I am slowly making my c-section recovery!  slowly slowly...that c-section stuff is no joke!
 On Monday we said good bye to Mama Nette and Papa Dan.  I felt the way EG looks in this picture! SAD!! and I cried.  But that's normal for me, especially after having a baby.  They were awesome with our kids and they cleaned things I never think to clean. I noticed yesterday they even washed my shower curtain.  What servants and what a blessing to have them here. I was not ready for them to leave. 
 And as if bringing  a new babe into the world isn't enough to shake things up, we also started KINDERGARTEN this week!  We're so blessed to have EG at a little half day kindergarten where she attended preschool.  The teacher and I have been emailing and just knowing how much she loves and prays for these kids puts my heart at ease.  One of these days, I'll actually make it into the classroom, but for now I'm enjoying some pictures Daddy took! 

YAY for kindergarten and new babies and sleep deprivation!!!

1 comment:

Mammanett said...

We loved our time with you guys, just wish it could have been longer. I feel like we had to leave when you needed us most. We will be back again ...soon... thinking.... November-- ish.....
Won't be soon enough! Enjoy Kacki and Poopa's visit.