Saturday, August 9, 2008

Our blog by the numbers

136
number of posts to date

11
number of months I've been blogging

12
average number of posts per month

2
number of faithful commentors-thanks Mom and Kathi!

348,905
number of pictures of Emma Grace

3
number of times I've changed my blog background

3
number of months I've had the most recent background

0
numeric value for my knowledge of how to change the background

more than I would like to admit
number of hours it took me to change the background this time

Hope you like our new look-it took me a while to figure out how to get it looking like I wanted so it's staying for a while!

4 comments:

Marianne B Dean said...

I LOVE your new background! Where did you find it???

Mammanett said...

Great job on the new look!

kacki said...

Love the stats,the background and am loving watching the Olympics--feeling like I have a personal connection to the country!
But I am rethinking that decison now about visiting the "great mall" rather than some of the other historic sites....Ha!

Unknown said...

Your new background is SO pretty! I really like it!