Friday, March 12, 2010
Moving to America
I am finally getting around to putting this on our blog! Most of you reading this already know but it seems appropriate to "officially" say on our blog that we are moving to America this summer. One of our main reasons is for Andy to go back to school. We are excited and overwhelmed and really sad to leave. I have a mix of emotions depending on the day and I assume I will for some time to come. Seems normal considering the huge transition we are about to make. One thing I have been thinking about lately is how much God has done in my own heart over these last seven years in China. Reflecting on how different I am and how much better I know him, and realize my need for him and love him, makes me excited to think about what he has for us in America. He is the one who has worked "all things for my good" in China and I know he will do the same for our family on American soil.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good luck with the transition! We will be praying for you as you prepare your hearts, minds, (and children!) for the big move.
I am confident that you all are in the center of His will and that He has great things in store! I am excited to watch as He provides you a fresh revelation of Himself!!!
I love you all!
Hey Huffmania! I am praying for you all while I am reading your blog! Miss you here!
Do you use facebook? If you do, please add me on it!
Eric
Post a Comment