Sunday, March 7, 2010

Who am I?


Emma Grace is a little unsure of where she is from. Sometimes she tells me that she is Chinese. Sometimes she tells me she is American. Sometimes she tells me she is a foreigner-we get called that all the time. And just yesterday while out in our town, a Chinese lady asked her where she was from (they meant what country is she from) she looked straight at her and without a doubt in her mind said, I'm from this town! Yes EG that is true. It must be hard to be an almost 3 year old and try to make sense of the complicated life our family lives!

3 comments:

Mammanett said...

Emma Grace,
You are so creative, imaginative and beautiful. No matter where you are from or where you go, you are a child of God and that is the best! You will always be loved no matter what!
I love you!
MammaNette

Carmen, Eli, Emmanuel, and Reesie Pooh said...

Love it, love it!

Carmen, Eli, Emmanuel, and Reesie Pooh said...

I also meant to say that I think this picture is sooooo artistic!