Thursday, April 8, 2010

THE BATH TIME CHALLENGE-update



You might remember the bath time challenge I gave to Tim, Kathi and Mary-find a way to get EG to not scream, cry, or flail violently while we rinse her hair. Some of you had great suggestions about special cups, shower head attachments, and visors all made specifically for keeping the water out of kids' eyes while washing their hair. The Huffmans brought none of these. With no weapons in hand they still somehow managed to coach EG through the washing hair routine without crying. There really wasn't any special trick they used, that I know of- and now-a few baths out from their departure this girl is very proud of her no-crying-during-the-rinse abilities. "Mommy, I didn't even cry at all," she says! We can lay her down to rinse or rinse with the shower head or dump water on her all at once, and she still manages to hold it together emotionally. Way to go Huffmans. I have no idea what you did, but it worked!!!

1 comment:

Carmen, Eli, Emmanuel, and Reesie Pooh said...

WOOHOO! Good job, Huffmans! No tears with rinsing is a miracle :)