We celebrated Andy's 29th Birthday on Saturday! We had a fun low key family day. I'm thankful to be married to this man for so many reasons!
Andy, you are a man of integrity and I love and appreciate that so much. You are honest, you are humble and you are quick to apologize. These are noble qualities. You are smart-I'm always learning from you. You are faithful and hardworking. You make me laugh. I am so thankful for the man God made you to be and that I am your wife!
As we stand on the edge of this cliff, about to jump into a new chapter of life, I am so grateful that we are jumping together! I love you! Happy Birthday!
3 comments:
Be sure and hold hands as you jump and you will be jussssst fine!! :)
Happy Birthday, son!! We love you!
Happy, happy Birthday, Nimbus-head! We love you!
Post a Comment