When our waking hours and daylight have coordinated, we've been spending LOTS of time outside. EG caught three fish with Papa Dan!
Jack has been getting back to his redneck roots. Here he's sporting the almost mullet while driving a lime power wheels.


My parents went only slightly overboard with stuff for their grandkids. Included in their purchases-a sprinkler and a sandbox.
EG made a bubble snake with Mama Nette
Jack is obsessed with this piano. Pano and A-tar (guitar) are two of his favorite words. He asks me to play the a tar about 10 times a day. (I can't play and I always tell him we'll have to wait til Dad gets home. He says, "Ok" and then asks again about 5 minutes later!) He now also asks to play the pano just as often!



My parents went only slightly overboard with stuff for their grandkids. Included in their purchases-a sprinkler and a sandbox.
EG made a bubble snake with Mama Nette
Jack is obsessed with this piano. Pano and A-tar (guitar) are two of his favorite words. He asks me to play the a tar about 10 times a day. (I can't play and I always tell him we'll have to wait til Dad gets home. He says, "Ok" and then asks again about 5 minutes later!) He now also asks to play the pano just as often! 
We've enjoyed our time so far, but we are really looking forward to getting over jet lag and enjoying America in the daylight!
5 comments:
We have enjoyed every second with you guys!! Hurry back!
Jack and Mebane look like a perfect fit :) I loved the photos!
missing you here,
Laura
Love the pictures! Hope that you are well. I can't wait to get E and Jack together to play their instruments :)
I love you so much!
EA--I am desperately trying to find your phone number! Are you coming back to Mebane soon? We are living 10 min. away in saxapahaw!! Can't wait to see you guys. My cell is (919) 323-7708. Call me when you get a chance. Lots of love, Sayward
Hey friend! I saw that Sayward left her number as a comment in this blog, and that is what I am here to do, too! I lost the email that Andy sent out with your new email addresses--David had to re-do the hard drive on this computer AGAIN this week! Anyway, I know you just got to FL and I am sure your life is INSANE right now, but I'd love to chat if you get a free sec! You can call me on Skype (david.dean.unc) or my in-law's number: (860) 292-1418. Love ya!
Post a Comment