This Thursday we cranked back up on "Project Foreclosure." Andy and I had taken a break for a few weeks from working on our house and are finally starting to get into some semblance of a routine. (think it's been about 18 months since we had a real routine) Anyway, we called in some back up and made quite a bit of progress continuing the transformation of our foreclosure into a home! The main man on the job was Tim and he worked from the moment he got here! He brought the know how on most of the projects we did...
Andy did the grunt work. I provided a long long list of projects I wanted them to do.
And this little one brought the creative flair! We were quite a team!
We sprayed, painted, potted, dug, rearranged, cleaned, dumped, sanded, scrubbed, bought, built, spread, corrected my painting mistakes, and did a good deal of eating. (Tim also doubled as Chef for the weekend. YUM-MY!!!)
One of my favorite projects was the back patio, formerly the concrete slab behind our house! Tim picked yellow as the accent color and it totally works! Yellow pillows to come!
One of my favorite projects was the back patio, formerly the concrete slab behind our house! Tim picked yellow as the accent color and it totally works! Yellow pillows to come!
7 comments:
Wow! It all looks so good! I can't wait to see it in person :)
Lovely, just lovely!
It looks great! Love the patio.
Looks absolutely beautiful!! What a team! Would love to sit on your patio!
Looks absolutely beautiful!! What a team! Would love to sit on your patio!
Didn't realize the back yard was so big. That's great for the kiddos!
A great transformation by the team!! I like Kathy's idea of the black spray paint. Good job, I can't wait to have a glass of lemonade on your patio!!
Post a Comment