Monday, June 25, 2012

Happy Birthday Grapes!!

 In the midst of our injury craziness, we did manage to celebrate Grapes' 5th Birthday!  I can't believe I have a 5 year old.  It's fun how a few balloons and streamers can make a 5 year old's day! 
 She loved the heart locket from her Kacki and Poopaw as well as the dolphin bracelet from Mamma Nette and Papa Dan...which is a reminder of Mama Nette's promise to take her swimming with the dolphins when she's old enough.  Grandparents are the best. 

 She declared it was her "jewelry birthday"  when she opened the jewelry tree Andy and I got for her! 
Grapes, you are loved.  You are a jewel to us...unique and beautiful.  I love watching the Lord work in your life and I am thankful to be your Mom!  Happy Birthday to the oldest 5 year old I know!! 

4 comments:

Mammanett said...

How cool that we each thought of jewelry this year (without consulting each other :). A floor full of balloons; it could happen.
Happy birthday Emma Grace. I love seeing the world through a child's eyes again; your eyes.
You make us smile.
We love you. Pappa Dan & MammaNette

gmawchick said...

Love seeing you have such a fun birthday!! You are a very special 5 year old! We love you very much!
MawMawChick and PawPaw Glenn

Marianne B Dean said...

Happy birthday beautiful, brilliant, creative, unique, special, determined, wonderful Emma Grace Huffman!!

Carmen, Eli, Emmanuel, and Reesie Pooh said...

Happy 5th bday! We love you sooooo much from Nashville and we can not wait to play one day. love emmanuel, reese, and moriah grace