Sunday, September 23, 2012

Jack's Homework

We snapped this picture today because Jack has to bring in a family picture for school this week. It's the first picture of all five of us together.  I'm so bad at getting pictures of all of us, so I'm thankful we "had" to do this! 

8 comments:

Andy and Sheryl said...

Precious family!!!

laura said...

love the white fence.

this pic makes me want to sing a little "I love the huffman family" song

laura said...

oh, and Isaac had the exact same homework assignment :)

Mammanett said...

Great assignment. Great picture!

Suzanne said...

What a great first picture of the Huffman 5! Brings a smile to my face!

Angie said...

So glad you "had" to do this, too! Love, love the picture and the family!

Carmen, Eli, Emmanuel, and Reesie Pooh said...

You have such a lovely family.

Jillian said...

Lookin' good everyone!! Love u!