Thursday, October 25, 2007

Cha Cha Cha



Last night we held our 2nd annual "Learn to Cha Cha" birthday party for one of our local friends. Before we were married, Andy bought me these really awesome 1980's "Learn How to Dance" videos, which feature British ladies and awesome 80's clothes. After a fajita dinner, we cleared our living room and turned it into a dance floor. We watched the videos and practiced the steps. 30 minutes later, the room was full of awkward cha-chas and a lot of laughter.

Here we are learning a move along with the Kvernens, Matt and Laura.

2 comments:

Vickie said...

Looks like fun!! But I want to know if your little dance group can compare to the Madden Family Fruitcake Dancers doing the Chicca Chicca dance we taped for you a couple of Christmases ago??? You guys will have to really practice hard to catch up to us!! LOL!!

Love ya!
Aunt Vickie

kacki said...

Hey Guys!! I love it that you guys are learning the Cha Cha----when we are together again we need to have fun with this! I am excited. Looks like "Dancing with the Stars" party time.
Can EG dance yet?