Thursday, October 18, 2007

the most photograhed child ever



I really think Emma Grace is the most photographed child in the world. Having this blog makes me take pictures more often...which is a good thing overall. But I am starting to think you guys might be getting bored with all these pictures of her...WAIT A MINUTE. Who am I kidding?! You guys are more obsessed with this little girl than we are! Seriously, I do want to take pictures of other things for you to see...I just haven't gotten around to it yet! I am gonna print out all of these blog entries and keep them in a scrapbook for her! well, here is yet another picture of our star. Bath time! She takes a bath about every 2-3 days. She loves it! (she hates the getting out part though)



STROLLER FUN!

3 comments:

Granny Lib said...

Are U kidding??? We can't get enough pics... so good to see all of you... the hat is great....I'm so glad she likes it... keeps her ears protected.... what a baby book she will have one day...
Love y'all,
Granny Lib.... Poppy says "Hi"

Mammanett said...

Duke Eye Center LOVES Emma Grace!!
They can't get enough of her & it'sa good thing - because I won't let them. My office decor is now "EEG" (Early Emma Grace) - I love it!

kacki said...

i printed all of the recent pictures last night and took them to a luncheon with 3 of my clients. you should have heard the oohing and aahing. i dont know how, but she is more beautiful every day. i love and miss you all. will call you this weekend.