

Happy Four Month Birthday Emma Grace! Here are some cute pics of her. She's making all kinds of faces these days. She has changed more this month than the previous ones! I feel like she does something new everyday. She recently started turning herself around in her bed. I put her in one way and when I go get her, she has her head at the opposite end! I am so thankful to be home with her. I don't have to miss all these precious "firsts"!
4 comments:
everytime i open this site i get excited to see that beautiful precious child!! she looks more like a "kid" everytime i see her. love you all and look forward to "seeing" you all this weekend.
Mom/Kacki
I love this blog! It was cool to log on today to see Emma Grace trying to blow me a kiss! (Is that what she's doing on the picture to the right?!?) I knew she loved me best!! (JK to all the grandmas!!)
We love you guys and miss you bunches! Give EG a zerbert for me!
i forgot to mention that in the bumbo picture--looks like she still has Marv's feet!!
love you
The pictures are great and I love reading others comments. And Angie - you BETTER be kidding :)
Erin - just to let you know how much I love this kid- I love her more than "surely" and "injured bad" put together!!
kisses to my family!
Post a Comment