Here are a few recent pictures that my mom took. I haven't been taking many pictures lately but thankfully Mom has been filling in for me in the picture taking department.
Lounging with Dad...



I like this picture of him all bundled up. Too cute!

Emma Grace is great at Connect Four!

And even better at passing out gifts and entertaing a crowd!

That's all for today. Happy Saturday!
4 comments:
Too adorable! Thanks for posting these!! :) Miss you SOOOO much!
Hey Huffmans! Nice to cyber-meet you, Jack! What a cool name! I thought of you guys (full disclosure... I thought more of Andy) as I wrote my most recent post about Christmas Conferences of old. I miss those college days. I'm pray for you guys and your new slightly larger family!
You can read my musings here:
Why I Do What I Do
Sweet! Give us a call when you have some free time. We'd love to meet this guy!
Sweet! Give us a call when you have some free time. We'd love to meet this guy!
Post a Comment