Jack has changed so much over the past few weeks. His vocabulary is exploding and he understands A LOT of what is going on! He's a really playful kid. He loves to hide from us and wait until we come and find him. He loves to wrestle with his dad and asks for more when we tickle him! Everyone here says he looks just like Andy!
Yesterday, while outside playing, he saw Andy roll up his leaves. Immediately, he came over, wanting Andy to roll his up as well! I love that he wants to be like his Dad! What great footsteps to follow in! 
5 comments:
What a sweet and handsome boy!! I can't wait to tickle and squeeze the "stuffing out of him". He and EG are so blessed to have you all as their parents!
Hope Andy's party was a blast for everyone!
Wow! He is getting sooo big! How fun!
How precious. I can't wait to get my hands on them!!
That is so precious! Cherish every minute!
How cute...maybe one day he'll get a leather jacket like daddy! LOL. I am cracking myself up over here!
Post a Comment