Monday, April 12, 2010

REMEMBERING CHINA

This idea was inspired by my friend Laura and a wife/mom blog I like to read. Laura mentioned that I should start taking pictures of things around town, or in our life that I don't want to forget as we move back to the U.S.-you know, places we go or things we do that we might not ordinarily think to take pictures of. And one of the blogs I read is currently doing a series where they post pictures each day of ordinary life happenings, in order to help them and the readers stop and reflect of the beauty and glory of everyday life as a stay at home wife and mom!

So, with those ideas floating in my head, I have decided that for the next 60 days, I will post a picture each day featuring some aspect of our life here in China. Some of them will be places or faces I don't want to forget. Some will be things unique to life in China and some will just be pictures of what we do everyday. I think you will enjoy and I hope this will be a great chance for me to stop and reflect and praise God for the life he has given us here in China!

3 comments:

Paul said...

what a great idea and looking forward to it.- and KC or KM is a lot of town too.

kacki said...

I am so happy to see you documenting your life and memories!

Unknown said...

Fun idea! Can't wait to go on the journey with you!