Monday, October 27, 2008

Another 3 am post...

Due to some serious jet lag I haven't been much for picture taking but here's a list of a few things I should have taken pictures of:

Emma Grace's first taste of Chic Fila

Emma Grace gathering rocks in my parents' driveway-there's more than she knows what to do with but she's determined to pick them all up and hold them all at the same time

Our first spin at driving a car...we drive like we are Chinese. Dangerous.


The "medium" drink I ordered today which was way bigger than the large in China. I will be going with the small next time.

The deli ham I had on my sandwich at 1 am last night. Amazing. I think I'll make another.


Emma Grace grabbing a picture off the fridge of some of her "A Yi's" from China, bringing it to me and saying "A Yi" over and over! Precious.

Emma Grace playing "quietly" with her toys the living room at 3 am due to jet lag. It's a little louder than "quiet"-she is currently pushing buttons on a firetruck. The little fireman just blew his horn and told her to call 911 in case of an emergency. Wow, I bet my parents are having a hard time sleeping right now. Sorry about that.

But due to some serious jet lag, I haven't been much for picture taking! I am hoping my little one will is gonna get over this need to have a 3 am snack and playtime really soon-otherwise I'll be doing more incoherent/no pictures 3 am blogging for a while!

3 comments:

Paul said...

will pray for you all on the jet lag, it has got to be tough- and hope to see you guys soon

Paul

Ginny said...

You are in America...yea!! You are pregnant, even bigger yea! I had not heard. Can't wait to hear details. We just got moved into a new place and finally have interent. Looking forward to hearing more and being better about staying in touch. God bless your sweet family.

Kim Tapp said...

glad y'all are home safe! i hope the jet lag gets better and i get to see you at some point :).