Sunday, December 12, 2010

A Fun Age




Emma Grace is at a fun age for helping in the kitchen! She helped me make cupcakes for Jack's Birthday! She loved doing the sprinkles. And her favorite part? Washing the dishes. I think she takes after her Aunt Katie (Huff) in being super neat and tidy! She got all dressed up for the occassion! Here she is enjoying the fruit of her labor!

3 comments:

kacki said...

EG, are you ready for some cookie baking? I need help!! Can't wait for my sweet little baker to help!!

kacki said...

As I look at the picture again I am shocked that she has an "icing face". That's more of a Jack thing. Go girl!
I love it!

Carmen, Eli, Emmanuel, and Reesie Pooh said...

She is getting so big! WOW. Ya'll are such good parents...now I'm waiting for something baked to land at my door from Emma Grace :)