I have one hour at Starbucks and I have a lofty goal! While I'm sipping my Holiday Caramel Brulee Latte, I'm going to attempt to go back and update my blog from this past two months. Typically I just post when I have time, and if I'm too busy I just skip out. (see the past few months that only have 2 posts in them? That's because I've been a tad overwhelmed with life!) But, there are so many great things that have happened and I don't want to leave them out. So in honor of Alisa, the most faithful retro blogger I know, I will attempt to catch up....in one hour!
Happy speed blogging to me! So scroll down to Nov 1st to retro read our life!
4 comments:
I thought I had lost it, I kept finding all these blogs I had missed - THEN I read this entry.
Thanks for the speed blogging!
You are quite the trickster. I had to search for all the new blogs. By back dating them, they seated themselves in the middle of some of the older ones.
I am thankful for Starbucks to help facilitate the updates!! THANK YOU!!!
哈哈,a big project! 我是liqiulin……
How are you? I'm in business travel in Ghana, where will have a Christmas week
Post a Comment