Saturday, April 9, 2011

A little bit of Sheryl in my life

We are trying to convince Sheryl and Andy that they just need to move down here! I mean, they love this state, they come all the time for business and some of their favorite people in the world now live here! Those seem like pretty good reasons to me!!!

They were here again in March and we had a belated bday celebration for our big 30. Andy kept our kiddos so she and I could get away to the beach for 24 hours! It was really fun and really restful and I only peed in my pants once. We stayed at this quaint little hotel on the innercoastal waterway. I feel like this year my life has been full of great views and peaceful getaways. Much needed. On our big night out we ended up coming back to the hotel and watching 5 hours of TV together. We are so 30 I guess. It was a blast really and just what I needed! We bought matching shirts at the restaurant we ate at and now we wear them every Wednesday with rolled up jean shorts and parrot earrings. HEHE. Flashback to elementary school except the shirts were neon green.






We ate in St Pete Beach on the innercoastal waterway for lunch on our way home. It was a beautiful day and the waiter sang a really fun bday song. YAY for a lot more Sheryl in my life this year.

3 comments:

Carmen, Eli, Emmanuel, and Reesie Pooh said...

What a blessing ya'lls friendship is! Sooo glad you've got more Sheryl in your life this year :)

Mammanett said...

BFF- gotta love em!

Andy and Sheryl said...

Awww! I miss you! Today I came across the poem Mrs. G. wrote us when we each were getting married! Do you remember? Made me laugh and smile!