She reminds me so much of her momma! She knows how to make anything fun. Miss you all!
I am in love with a bunny!
are those ikea stickers on the wall near her kitchen? it totally looks like they match the bedding but am i making that up?you never do know what will happen during roomtime, do you? those pics are precious!
That is the cutest bunny rabbit I have ever seen!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
She reminds me so much of her momma! She knows how to make anything fun. Miss you all!
I am in love with a bunny!
are those ikea stickers on the wall near her kitchen? it totally looks like they match the bedding but am i making that up?
you never do know what will happen during roomtime, do you? those pics are precious!
That is the cutest bunny rabbit I have ever seen!!
Post a Comment