My mom is 7 years old and has pink eyes and blonde and red hair. Her favorite food is bread and her favorite restaurant is Chick Fila. Her favorite TV show is a Boz video. I love my mommy because she kisses me. Emma Grace ( on a mom survey at school)
Thank you God for mommy for making Emma Grace's grits (Jack in his Mother's Day prayer)
I want to remember these days and these faces. I want to remember their little voices and their little hands. What a precious stage of life we are in with these two. I am grateful to be the one to nurture and love and train these little hearts. I want to remember the blessing and honor of being their mother.
We had a really great day. Jack and Emma Grace presented me with homemade cards this morning and Andy wrote a really kind card with a gift card to Starbucks (coffee and time to myself are the two love languages I speak most fluently these days!!!) We enjoyed a picnic with friends from church and had a delightful dinner with a new friend from our complex. It was a sweet day for me. 
4 comments:
Love that EG thinks you are 7 :) Once my girls were playing with dolls and I overheard this...
J: How old is your baby?
L: ummmmm, 80.
J: Well she sure looks young.
seems those age numbers are pretty elusive :)
miss you friend
Precious time, precious people. My life would be incomplete without each of you in it! God is GOOOOOD!
What awesome pics of these two! You are one special mommy (and friend, I must say)! So happy your day was special and sweet. Love you!
You are such a precious mother--and daughter in law. I truly thank the Lord for you. We are blessed to have you as part of the Huffman family. I love you.
Thanks for the great pics of the sweetest kids in the world!
Post a Comment