In my opinion, grandparent-love is a lot like pancakes. Obviously, you can't live off pancakes alone. You need the healthy stuff that your parents make you eat like broccoli and brown rice. But pancakes comfort and satisfy our tastes the same way that grandparent love does our souls. It's a little over the top, like pancakes, but that's what makes it so great. Don't we all just need a good helping of pancakes every once in a while? I know I do.
So glad this trip included my grandparents too! Oh, how I feel so loved by these precious people. And I know my kids will say the same about these guys! Grandparents, like pancakes, are just delightful.
5 comments:
that makes me hungry for pancakes :)
what's the story behind the "indeed" shirts on your mom and the kids?
So glad we are pancakes (way more fun that broccoli and brown rice:)
So glad you all got to be together.. pancakes & all....
So glad you all got to be together.. pancakes & all....
Looks like great fun was had by all.
Post a Comment