Friday, May 25, 2012
Class of 2012
Emma Grace is a GRADUATE! We enjoyed a really special ceremony yesterday to honor the graduates of First Years Preschool!
I've said this many times before, WE LOVE THIS SCHOOL. It's been such a wonderful fit for our family. And Emma Grace's teacher was perfect for her! Kind, warm, super stable, and organized! Emma Grace has really thrived in this learning environment, both academically and socially. During the graduation I was reflecting on our two years at this school and GOD'S KINDNESS is evident in every detail of our preschool experience with Emma Grace. We are just so grateful. And she's actually sticking around next year for their kindergarten program (and Jack will still be there as well) so we aren't really leaving the school just yet!
Mrs. Stasak, EG's teacher told me yesterday with tears in her eyes how much she cares for Emma Grace and what a sweet child she is. Oh how kind of the Lord to give us "a village" to raise our little ones, including teachers who pray and care and shed tears over our children.
Emma Grace,
What Mrs. Stasak said is so true. God is growing you into a really tender and sweet little lady. You've learned so much this year and we've seen God's faithfulness to hear your prayers this year! Remember one little girl you had a hard time with at first? Remember how we prayed and prayed and God helped you to love her and he helped her heart change toward you as well? Now you two are good buddies and even have play dates! You've learned to write and you've begun to read! You've made wonderful friends and a gazillion crafts! This was the perfect little class for you. Our God has a special plan for you little one and this was one more stepping stone on the path he has for you!
We love you and we are proud of you!!
Mommy and Daddy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Way to go Emma Grace! God has big, big things for you! We're proud too :)
Emma Grace,
I am so proud of you. You are so smart, pretty and FUN! I love the time we get to be together. We are so blessed to have you as our granddaughter. When I think of you, my love cup EXPLODES!! I love you little fancy girl! Kindergarten is going to be so much fun!!
See you soon! I love you!
MammaNette
Post a Comment