Here are some random photos from around our town. Thought you might enjoy seeing the mix of modern and more traditional ways of living all in one little town! Our home is in a small apartment complex seated near the back gate of our town. The town consists of one main road (less than a mile long) with housing and shops on both sides. The town is funded by the factory here. Almost everyone that lives here has some sort of job at tehe factory. Everyone knows everyone and they definitely know us!
Here is the market where I buy my fruits and veggies. it's about a 10 minute walk from the house.
hot peppers drying out in the sun...
some kind of green leafy veggie being dried on the gate to the track...
Get your chickens...Actually I can't bear to buy my chickens this way. I buy mine in litte styrofoam containers at a grocery store in town (you know the meat that doesn't resemble an animal anymore)
Sugar cane and oranges for sell outside the track
EG looking cute in her new hat from Aunt Marv
EG's favorite time of day. Going on a puppy hunt
Well, that's about it for our little town. I am growing to love this place and the people. I especially love the slow pace of life here. And this little town has no shortage of puppies so Emma Grace loves it too! thanks for visiting mayberry. come back anytime! we'll leave the light on for you!
2 comments:
Do you know how wonderful I think you are? I bet you don't. The fact that you give so much of your time to help us feel a part of your everyday life is amazing! Specially - considering you have little cutie pie to take care of. I love each of these! And I love you!
Mom
Great pictures! I'm excited to see your little town this summer. Emma Grace is so adorable and I'm sure draws LOTS of attention. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment