Wednesday, January 23, 2008

pictures

Here are some pictures of EG's first swim in Thailand. she cried at first, I think becasue the water was a little chilly. But after she adjusted, she loved it. We are planning to go for a dip again today after her nap.

For all you moms, I have a book recommendation: Treasuring God in your traditions by Noel Piper. it's really good. That's what I've been reading while Emma Grace takes her naps. We had pepper poppers, ribs, cornbread slaw and fries and a piece of apple pie last night for dinner! we went with our old buddies Steve and Tamara then had a rematch of settlers (our favorite board game) well, miss you guys. enjoy the pictures


adjusted and loving it...
Emma Grace crying when she got in...





3 comments:

Becky at VintageMixer said...

What a cutie!! My sister told me about your blog. Hope you guys are enjoying your vacation. We also love Settlers of Catan!

Mammanett said...

Fun, fun, fun!! Love a good vacation - 'specially when there is water near!!

Enjoy your vacation!!

Kiss my fam!!

Angie said...

Hey Huffmans!

I'm glad you're having a good time in Thailand! We miss you!

The Dickeys