Saturday, January 12, 2008

Christmas

Hey There! Sorry it's been so long since we've updated the blog. We've been busy enjoying time with Tim and Kathi (Andy's parents) and haven't been on the computer much. Here are a few pics from the past few weeks. I just love these overalls! Emma Grace is sitting up on her own now. She can sit for about 2 or 3 minutes before toppling over. How cute!

We had a great Christmas. Andy and I spent Christmas Eve with our neighbors Matt and Laura. We had pancakes for dinner. We came home and did our final candle on our advent wreath. It was a really peaceful and fun way to celebrate. Here is a pic of Xiao Li with Emma Grace in a Bei Bao (a back pack of sorts) This was Xiao Li's gift to us for Christmas. Her mom actually HAND MADE IT! It is beautiful and is the traditional way to carry children in our country. Emma Grace loves it. The locals think it's really neat that I carry her in it. The embriodery on this thing is really beautiful.



Here are Matt and Julianna enjoying some Christmas lunch at our house. We had a total of 12 guests over for Christmas lunch. We bought all the hubbies remote control helicopters, which they enjoyed. Unfortunately, Andy's broke early on in the day but the other guys were nice to share! WE had a fabulous meal. Unfortunately, I was recovering from a stomach bug and couldnt' eat that much. oh well, it was still a blast. Andy bought me a Kithcen Aid like mixer for Christmas. It's been fun to use. When making your own sour cream, that thing comes in handy. I am pretty sure Andy bought it for me so I would make cookies more often.



sorry I didn't take more pics of Christmas Day. I was busy just enjoying the day and forgot. oh well. Hope you guys had a great Christmas and a fun New Year!

No comments: