Emma Grace is 10 months! She is currently screaming her head off in her bed while I write this blog entry. One of her new talents as a 10 month old is to sit up on her own. She has been sitting up in her bed when I put her down for her naps. This isn't a huge deal except for the fact that she hasn't figured out how to lay back down on her own. So Andy just went in there and layed her back down but she is not happy!
Here is a picture from earlier when she was happy!

I only got a few good shots and then she started getting fussy so I grabbed a piece of candy (still in the wrapper of course) and handed it to her, thinking that would make her happy and she would smile for the camera. The result was she tried to eat it....

Now here's where my strategy failed...The candy made her happy but she wouldn't put it down for me to get a good face shot...so I took it away. not a good idea....
4 comments:
So cute! Those crying pictures make me laugh. She is adorable.
I have been trying but failing at getting the pouty picture set as my background here at the office.
I love to see her range of emotions in print and to think about her learning all the things she is currently doing!!
Thanks for letting us experience all this long distance.
Love you all.
oh my goodness, those are SOOO cute! My favorite is the second-to-last one :)
Emma Grace, I just know that being your neighbor is only going to get MORE FUN!
Laura
What a great range of emotions! You'll need to read Dr. Dobson's "The Strong Willed Child" someday - if you haven't already! Happy birthday to Andy too! Paul and Patt
Post a Comment