Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Wednesday

Two things near and dear to my heart... Had a fun and VERY RELAXING day today. Emma Grace and I went on a walk in the morning and stopped by starbucks for an iced caramel macchiato. Then we came back for a nap (both of us) and then over to a friend's house for lunch. In the afternoon we both took ANOTHER nap then headed out for a walk and met another friend for lemonade-it's easier to go and do with Emma Grace while we are here because she gets bored with the very few toys I brought for her. So walking around and visiting friends with kids (and their toys) makes for a more enjoyable day for both of us. Camera batteries died after this picture but I will try to get more tomorrow!

1 comment:

Mammanett said...

Hi kiddo- just got back from FL. I was able to get in some down time & enjoy two movies in the hotel room. We had a dinner at Bubba Gump's Shrimp Co. right on the beach in Ft. Lauderdale. We watched the runners go up and down the boardwalk as we stuffed ourselves!!
There was 10 of us, 9 were new to me. Nice to make new friends and put names with faces that I deal with on email and the phone. Take care - keep napping - so good for you!
Love,
Mom