Sunday, February 1, 2009

Back on the Wagon

I am trying to get back on the Blogging Bandwagon since I hit an all time low of only 5 posts for the month of January! We don't have Internet at our house and I've been a tad busy meeting the needs of two very precious little ones so blogging hasn't really been on my radar as of late.

It's been quite cold and the view from our window this week looked like this: We've had a lot of snow (by my NC standards at least) and it's been beautiful. We've tried to spend some time out in the snow but it takes quite a bit of work to bundle up two little ones.
We've been spending a lot of time inside and we sometimes get desperate for entertainment! Our current obsessions are hair bows and necklaces!
One great thing about the US is there are some fun indoor options for entertaining little ones. Mamma Nette came up and treated us to an afternoon at the children's museum and play center. EG loved it and Jack slept almost the whole time.

We've also spent some time at Chuck E Cheese. This week we're gonna hit the library and the pool at the YMCA. I will certainly miss these great indoor options when we head back to China. But for now, we're gonna enjoy them as much as we can.

Off to feed my youngest!

4 comments:

Patt said...

Well, your indoor activities certainly look like fun! And Jack has grown so much already! Andy - love the hairdo!

laura said...

can you bring me one of those pacis that Jack is loving?

Just kidding - but I do love seeing a baby with a paci :) There are days I still miss being able to pop one in Lydia's mouth!

Marianne B Dean said...

Love the pics--Jack is so adorable!! (So is EG, but we've known that for about a year and a half now) Its crazy to think I've got one of those in my belly--can't wait to meet him or her!

Mammanette said...

Yea - love the pics. Thanks for the update!! Andy - great hair!