This picture would lead you to believe that I bathe and get ready regularly. That's not very accurate. These days I usually manage to take a shower but often end up back in my "comfys" (that's what EG and I call all clothes that don't have snaps, zippers or buttons!) with no makeup and air dried hair! That's just where I am right now with two little ones and I really like it! Jeans are overrated.
Friday, February 27, 2009
Sink Bath!
Emma Grace is huge fan of the sink bath while at her Kacki and Poopaw's house! Jack got his first sink bath last week while Andy and I were out for my birthday! Check out our little chunk! He's into 3-6 month clothes and even some of those are too small already!

Here we are, all dressed up for our first night out alone as parents of two young babes!


This picture would lead you to believe that I bathe and get ready regularly. That's not very accurate. These days I usually manage to take a shower but often end up back in my "comfys" (that's what EG and I call all clothes that don't have snaps, zippers or buttons!) with no makeup and air dried hair! That's just where I am right now with two little ones and I really like it! Jeans are overrated.
This picture would lead you to believe that I bathe and get ready regularly. That's not very accurate. These days I usually manage to take a shower but often end up back in my "comfys" (that's what EG and I call all clothes that don't have snaps, zippers or buttons!) with no makeup and air dried hair! That's just where I am right now with two little ones and I really like it! Jeans are overrated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You guys look great! And you got to come home to a clean boy too!
Carmen looks wonderful - her face shines with her love!
See you, EG, Andy and giggle box soon!
Yeah! I'm so glad you got to go on a date - is that a suit I see on Andy???
He is getting so big so fast. I am sad I missed his little newborn stage :( But so glad that the grandparents are getting to enjoy it!
Jack has really grown! And you two look so happy and well - parenting agrees with you both! Patt
Post a Comment