Friday, February 13, 2009

TWO MONTHS!

Yeah! Jack is 2 months old! Check out our little man. He smiles a lot and is just a pleasure to be around! He's doing great in cloth diapers and starting to get into a good sleeping groove. It feels like he's been around a lot longer than 2 months. He just kinda slid right into our family and is just the perfect fit for this little family of four! We love you Jack!
Andy passed his Mountaineer genes to his son! Here he is saying, "Gooooooo Mountaineers!"


Emma Grace has started to correctly pronounce Jack's name, which is a little sad for me. I loved hearing her call him Dack! She is super observant these days. If there's the tiniest piece of trash on the floor, she'll find it! She also notices many noises that we don't pick up on! Every time the heat comes on in our house, she tells me to "wisten." She loves for us to stop and listen to ordinary noises that I never even notice! It's so fun to see the world through her eyes! (and hear her toddler pronunciation)
She loves playing with this monkey. We spend our days moving the monkey from the bed to the chair to the stroller. The monkey even gets dressed up to play with us from time to time! Here they are posing as pirates!





I am so thankful to be the mommy of these little ones!

3 comments:

Marianne B Dean said...

Hey friend! Jack is so adorable! I absolutely love him in the WVU shirt--He is so so so cute! My mom and I agree that EG is looking more and more like you every day. The 2nd monkey photo--I could show you like 2 dozen photos over the years where you are making that exact face! Anyway, love you friend! Thanks for posting these!

kacki said...

i am thankful too that you are the mommy of these two little ones!

Patt said...

What adorable photos1 Love the monkey(s)!! Patt