Friday, March 20, 2009

HOME!

Just a quick post to say we made it home. Our flights went really well. Having my mom there was a huge help. On our long flight, there was an extra seat for Emma Grace and on our last flight we were moved to business class! Since we flew through the night, EG slept for about 6 hours of the long 14 hour flight. The flight attendants also took her and played with her for a while to give us a break. I love Korean Air, by the way! Jack was just incredible. He did a lot of eating and sleeping and surprisingly little pooping!

Well, we should go to bed now. It's 3 am here. Oh, I get to sleep in my very own bed. HOME SWEET HOME!

4 comments:

Angie said...

Sooo glad to hear that you all made it safe and sound and without any glitches! Good luck on the jet lag! We miss you already! Love you all very much!

Angie

P.S. I'll send you the pics we took with you guys in an email.

Andy and Sheryl said...

Sounds like you had a great trip back! Get some rest...you'll have lots of blogging to do for us! Love you guys.

laura said...

oh great! I prayed specifically for helpful flight attendants who would love on Emma Grace!

Danielle said...

Yay! So glad you guys are back on our side of the world! See you at IF tomorrow??? : )