I realized yesterday that I have yet to post a picture of my mom in China. Some of you may be starting to doubt that she really came with us! That's because we left our camera in America and she has this great new camera that she's been busy using so she hasn't actually been in many pictures. But I made sure to get one of her yesterday so there is proof that she came! These photos are from our "picnic" yesterday. While the guys were watching the UNC game, we opted for a visit to the park and a picnic lunch instead. (Entertaining a bunch of babies and toddlers while watching a game is not my idea of fun so we let the guys off the hook and took the kids out for the morning!) We packed a picnic lunch but it's illegal to picnic here. Well, picnicking is not really illegal but sitting on the grass is for the most part. So we ended up in the courtyard of a really fancy hotel. It was the perfect spot for our gang and we'll probably visit there again! EG was so happy to play with her friend Kayleigh. 
We talked about her friends from China A LOT while in America but I am pretty sure she was starting to think they didn't really exist. But now that she's seen Kay Kay in person again, I think she believes us! Notice Kayleigh is sporting some awesome UNC gear!
1 comment:
Looks like lots of fun being had by all!
I wish I could see a close up of baby Sarah. Tell Marianne that they both look beautiful!
Post a Comment