Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Jack's (half) Birthday!

A little blurry but still so cute! Here are some of his more serious faces!






Smiling and laughing are two of this little guy's favorite things to do! He can also roll over and tends to do that several times while I'm trying to change him! He also is getting really close to being able to sit up on his own! He sleeps on his stomach now and loves rattles and rings and anything he can put in his mouth! He's putting on the pounds with his hearty diet of peas, carrots, pumpkin, apples, pears, and milk! And his newest trick is saying, "Da Da Da Da!" So precious! We love you Jackie Boya, Jack Attack, Hungry Jack, Jumping Jack, Big Mac Jack...and the list goes on!


3 comments:

kacki said...

That absolutely precious child!! i just want to squeeze his cheeks! Those pics remind me so much of his and his Uncle Al.
Happy half, Jack!! We love you very much!

Mammanett said...

Oh I wish I could get my hands on that boy. What a living doll!!
So cute -so smiley! I know he is such a joy.
Tell EG we found two P-nuts! Granny bought them for her. We should have them in a week or so. Katie and I have had lots of fun, going though the bins in Hallmark and Books a million looking for P-nut. There are loads of cute stuffed animals out there!
P-nut has been retired for a while now - who knew?!

Carmen, Eli, Emmanuel, and Reesie Pooh said...

He is a happy baby boy and oh, so cute!