Tuesday, June 9, 2009

What will you be when you grow up?

When I was little, I was sure I'd be a lawyer. Since I liked to argue, I thought that would be the perfect career for me. I had a backup plan, of course. If my arguing skills didn't prove to be sharp enough for the courtroom, I could always be a hairdresser. I've now realized that I don't actually possess the knack for haircutting, though I have had a few very bad hairdos, which seems to be a requisite for all good hairdressers. Anyway, here are a couple potential career paths for our kiddos...



















3 comments:

Mammanett said...

Yea! New pics!! Where were you guys? And look at you now - got the most rewarding, hardest job there is - being a mommy! I always knew you would grow up to be something great! And you did!
I bet EG wondered about that sax!
Looks like she wanted to give it a try. Jack looks none to comfy in his helment!

Miss you!

Mammanett said...

And to answer you question - what will I be when I grow up- I will be retired!!

kacki said...

Hilarious pics of Jack!!