Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Our Heavyweight

Jack got his 6 month shots today! He did surprisingly well and slept most of the afternoon. The best part of the visit was getting his official weight for the grandparents! We usually weigh our kids at Metro, the grocery store we go to. It has a scale near the check out and Kathi had the brilliant idea to weigh EG when they were here last year. Though the metro scales do a pretty good job, I thought the grandparents would like to hear the official numbers! Our chunky monkey weighed in at 19 and 3/8 lbs (88th percentile). He's in the 81st percentile for his height and his head is very normal! Just thought you'd like to know we're are growing a Jolly Green Giant over here!

2 comments:

Mammanett said...

WOO HOO! You go Jack E. Boya!
Katie says Sophie has him by 5 pounds! The race is on!!

kacki said...

I am curious as to how much EG weighs...I bet that Jack is not that far behind!