Monday, December 21, 2009
Can't Shake It
Our family can't seem to shake the sickness hovering over/in? our house. Two weeks ago I was in bed for 2 days. This week EG got sick-ironically, from going to the doctor, I think. She had to get a test done which came back clear but while she was there I am pretty sure she picked up a nasty virus. She threw up all day on Friday and into the night. Thought we were in the clear when Saturday and Sunday no one was sick. Then on the way to dinner Sunday night, Jackie lost his cookies in the stroller. No fun for us and for the people in the restaurant. He's better today but now Andy's in bed with a fever and feeling nauseous. No fun. Hoping we will all be better by Christmas. Please pray for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
INDEED! HOPE EVERYONE FEELS BETTER SOON!
Definitely be praying for you all! I wish I was there to help!
Definitely be praying for you all! I wish I was there to help!
sorry to hear you guys have been under the weather. Will pray for you! Feel better soon. Love you.
Post a Comment