Saturday, December 12, 2009
Happy Birthday Jack
On a snowy day back in December of 2008...
A sweet little boy made his entrance into the world...
Jack Alexander Huffman. I love you. All day I've been thinking back to this time one year ago. I was thankful you'd waited 'til your due date to arrive. I was busy trying to get lots done before you came. And labor and delivery went really smoothly. We were so happy to meet you. Being a part of God's creating a person, creating you, Jackie Boya, has been one of the highest privileges in my life. You were really quiet as a newborn and I'd sometimes almost forget you were in our house. Around month 3 or 4, you turned into a smiley, bubbly little guy-a delight. Around month 8, you started to crawl and by 11 months, you were tottering all over the place. These days, you're not nearly as quiet as those newborn days! You are busy exploring and making your presence known with your man noises most of the time. You smile easily, have a contagious laugh that gets our whole family going and you're by far the best snuggler of the four of us. You're affectionate. I LOVE that about you. You lean in for kisses from time to time, as if you need a reminder that someone loves you. You are loved dear Son, more than a lifetime of kisses could express.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Sweet letter! Happy Birthday Jack! Hope you guys are well and Merry Christmas! Joy
We are so thankful to have you as a grandson, Jack Alexander!! Poopaw and Kacki love you very much!!
Happy 1st birthday!!
Happy Birthday! We love you!
What a cutie he is! Happy Birthday, Jack.
Happy Birthday, Jackie Boya! We love you! What a handsome little fella you are!
Post a Comment