Wednesday, December 23, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS!


Andy is home today (Christmas Eve) and tomorrow! Yippee! We are excited to celebrate together. EG is playing with her babies while wearing her Christmas PJs-thanks Mamma Nette! Your love language is buying pajamas.

We had a great time last night battling with Xiao Li and A Xin for the Wii Championship belt.


A Xin took home the prize in bowling with a 150 but Andy and I dominated them in boxing. Actually, I just barely beat Xiao Li. She's fierce. Thanks for the fun gift Tim and Kathi! We love it. After we played, Xiao Li asked if we had any red beans for her Wii injuries! HEHE!

5 comments:

Al said...

Merry Christmas, my sweet ones! What a beautiful family pic-- definitely one to be framed! I am so happy to see all the Wii fun---watch out because i dominate bowling!
Can't wait!
Love and miss you!

Al said...

Woops! I was signed in under Al! This and the last comment were from
Kack1.

Al said...

LOVE the pictures... but a little disappointed they werent in the christmas outfits that me and mom picked out and sent in one of the packages :(------Mary(on Alexs account)

Mammanett said...

Wow! What a beautiful family! Merry Christmas Huffmans!

kacki said...

Santa is just about to hit the hay here, but I couldn't go to bed without just one more Merry Christmas to you all!! I bet you have had a great morning! Love you all---Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!