is almost over and no baby yet! I should have expected that my due date would come and go like any other day, since I was late with both my other babes! We've had several "I think this is it" moments with an hour or two of contractions here and there. I had planned to write about his name and why we chose it before he was born...it's looking like I still have time to do that!
In the meantime we are enjoying the pool, a lot of naps (me), and trying not to get impatient!
Emma Grace and Jack start school in two weeks so between that and our little guy coming, things are going to get a little crazy around here. I should just enjoy the calm before the storm!
Despite my desire to just have this little guy RIGHT NOW, there's a part of me that hopes he'll be born on Monday-which is August 6th-a very special day to me and most of all, to our very dear friends, Matt and Laura. It's the day they meet their adopted son, John Paul. We've been so privileged to watch them walk the LONG road to bringing this little orphan into their family forever and it would just thrill me if our son and their son shared a special day. But as Laura's story reminds me, God is in control all things, and his plans are perfect...so I'll trust him whatever he decides!
Join me in praying for this precious family and rejoicing in the adoption of an orphan into their loving family!!!
2 comments:
thanks EA. and though I'm hoping he shows up ASAP and as smoothly as can be, we'd be honored to share a date with you.
love you friend. so wish we could be in the same hemisphere. and can't wait to see pics of your boy - and share pics of mine
Very soon, congrats will be in order for both or you!
Post a Comment