Friday, August 31, 2012

GIVE ME A B....

Emma Grace had her Teddy Bear Parade today at school.  The bears had a sleep over last night at school and were ready for the parade this morning when the kids got to school.  It was a cute little parade and it ended with a few songs and chants. (And lasted about 6 minutes!)    It was the first time I've seen her whole class as Andy's been doing most of the picking up and dropping off while I've recovered.  


What a cute little group of 15 5-year-olds.  So grateful for her school.  Grapes decided to dress like her green bear today!  That girl always has ideas!! 


GIVE ME A B...GIVE ME AN E....GIVE ME AN A...GIVE ME AN R...GIVE ME A S....WHAT YOU GOT??? BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Mammanett said...

Great looking bear parade. How cut is that? I love that she decided to dress to match that is SO Emma Grace!!