JUDAH DAY!!! We're heading to the hospital in a few hours for an induction. I'm at 41 weeks and they didn't want me to go much longer because of some issues I have with low platelets. This will be my first time to be induced (which I am a little nervous about), but we're definitely excited and ready to meet our little guy! Judah Kai Huffman is his name. I'll have to write about the meaning of his name soon. It's a really neat story of how God has been working in my life and how he led us to this special name. It means praise and that's what I plan to do tomorrow when this little guy arrives. Praising the Lord for new life and letting us be a part of creating it. Please join us in praying for a safe and healthy delivery and baby boy!!!!
3 comments:
Will pray for your - I have been induced both times and although a challenge it is so worth it!! I pray it works quickly and smoothly with no complications and that you soon will have your precious child in your arms!
Praying in NC!!! You're gonna do great. Can't wait to see his face! Love you, friend.
Praying in NC!!! You're gonna do great. Can't wait to see his face! Love you, friend.
Post a Comment