Funny that I said in my last post that having a baby is making me want to blog more...but I didn't actually include pictures of said BABY!! HEHE! That's cause I haven't taken any. I know, what is my deal? He doesn't do much so I guess I don't think of taking pictures of him...but I should, cause these days of him being tiny and snugly will be over before I know it!
Judah is doing really well. He has a belly button that we can see now and a red bottom that's irritated from all the pooping he's been doing...The pooping is a good thing, just trying to get rid of the diaper rash! He has some pretty long stretches of awake time and it's fun to watch him taking in his new world.
As you can see from this photo, Judah prefers to sleep on the couch, or in our arms, or the swing. In the crib, in the quiet...not so much. We'll get there eventually, I hope, but for now, I'm just going with the flow and trying not to get up tight about his dislike for the crib. Plus, Kathi reminded me that for 9 months he was always in the midst of the chaos...little people's laughter and yelling surrounded him everyday so it makes sense he'd prefer to be near the action now. So, we're going with it and enjoying all his snuggles! Honestly, I wish I would've held my other babies more in those first few months.
Grapes and Jack really love him. It's neat for me to watch. Just like Andy and me, they love this little guy without evening knowing him. I'm predicting that he'll be quiet, sweet, artsy and a bit melancholy, like his mama. Not sure why I think that...it's really too early to tell. Maybe it's because our Jack is so bubbly and fun and athletic, that I imagine Judah must be different from him and an artsy quiet personality is seems like it would fit well in our bunch. Who knows....I thought Jack would be quiet when he was a newborn. Whatever his little personality is, I am looking forward to discovering it as the days roll by.
Judah, you are fearfully and wonderfully made. God's works are wonderful. Seeing you....I know that full well!!!
Off for a shower...now that's a novel idea!
5 comments:
He is precious. I cannot wait to meet him. Love you all!
He is beyond adorable!!!
Hi EA,
I enjoy your bog so much, I just can't tell you how it makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. Judah, he looks so at peace, I could watch him sleep for hours. Does Judah have red hair? He is so beautiful. Give all a hug and we love each of you. Have a good restful nights sleep. Love ya,
So, so precious!
Is that RED hair I see. Oh, I do hope so!!
Post a Comment