Emma Grace loves helping me in the kitchen! She's actually becoming quite a big help! Her favorite tasks include washing dishes, clearing the table and snapping green beans!
Wow - I love that picture! It says so much. Look at her focus -- look at her beauty, look at the innocence. And by the way - how does she always look so put together? Her hair is great- she is neat, squeakly clean. One of my biggest blessings - for sure! Thanks, God!
4 comments:
That's the cutest kitchen help I have ever seen! We could use an extra hand...is she available?
wow, i barely let my 24 year old husband wash the dishes in our house... i'm impressed that emma grace can! :)
Wow - I love that picture! It says so much. Look at her focus -- look at her beauty, look at the innocence. And by the way - how does she always look so put together? Her hair is great- she is neat, squeakly clean. One of my biggest blessings - for sure! Thanks, God!
So cute--love the apron...did you make it?
Post a Comment