Andy told me I should write down some of the funny things EG's been saying lately. For the sake of our blog book and for interested family, here goes:
"Jack is destroying it!" (talking about Jack shoveling food into his mouth. Guess she heard that from Andy?)
EG: What are those cars doing?
Me: Well, they are driving on the road.
EG: That's ridiculous!
While riding in the car and saying silly things to make me laugh
Andy: What are you doing back there?
EG: I'm cracking mommy up back here
EG: Jesus is going to come back and take me to heaven to see the disciples!
Me: Well, which one do you want to see?
EG: Peter!
Currently I can hear her telling our helper, (in Chinese) "I don't want cabbage" (we're not eating right now) ...I have no idea what she is talking about. Silliness.
2 comments:
ILOVE SILLY!
She is brilliant and hilarious,too.
Post a Comment